Saturday 6 February 2010

May Exhibitors


I thought it would be handy to list all those who will be exhibiting at the May fair. As you can see we have some dearly loved regulars & some exciting newcomers - I have a feeling that this fair is going to be very popular once again!
  1. Nicky - The Vintage Magpie
  2. Niki - Nostalgia At The Stonehouse
  3. Leonore -International Quality Kitsch
  4. Kathy Jobson
  5. Clare - Daisy Darling
  6. Hen - Henhouse
  7. Claire - Elfie & Me
  8. Christine - Sea Garden
  9. Elaine -Kitsch & Curious
  10. Jane - Jane & The Happy Crow
  11. Amanda - Shabby Chick
  12. Daniella - Acorn & Will
  13. Viv - Hen's Teeth
  14. Donna - Donna Flower
  15. Jayne - Slimbridge Soap
  16. Louise, Amelia & Amanda - Vintage Inspiration
  17. Emma - The Orchard Studio
  18. Helen Roskell
  19. Priscilla Jones
  20. Louise Taylor-Bowen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne & Michelle
    I am looking forward to visiting, not only was the last one a lovely fair but it was also great to meet some of the ladies whose blogs I follow avidly, (Michael is looking forward to the tea & cake!)
    I keep meaning to ask, would you please put me on your waiting list for the next one?!
    Thanks Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Golly, I will get there this time come hell or high water!!!!
    Thank you for your kind words - it really does cheer me!


    Fleur
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely messages from lovely people!